The 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming up in August! The sale usually starts in July, but it was delayed this year due to COVID-19. Nordstrom wanted to take a little extra time to account for their customers’ comfort and safety during this year’s event.
The #NSale Preview is now LIVE! You can view the entire sale before it begins HERE!
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a popular annual sale where Nordstrom offers incredible discounts on brand new arrivals from top brands. Unlike most sales where retailers are trying to move old inventory, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale marks down brand new merchandise that has not hit any retailer shelves yet! In addition to the huge discounts on new merchandise, the sale is extremely popular due to many coveted designer brands being included in the sale that are rarely marked down.
The #NSale is a great time to purchase quality wardrobe staples and some of the most popular styles for fall/winter. The Anniversary Sale is also a great time to start your holiday shopping! From amazing beauty buys to incredible designer deals, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is such a fun sale to shop!
When is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
You can shop the sale in any Nordstrom stores or online at Nordstrom.com. And remember, Nordstrom always offers free shipping and returns with online orders!
You can expect popular products and sizes to sell out fast, sometimes even before the sale opens to everyone. If you are a frequent Nordstrom shopper, it might be worth it to apply for a Nordstrom credit card.
All NSale 2020 Blog Posts:
- ONE – NSale 2020: Best of Beauty
- TWO – NSale 2020: Loungewear Picks
- THREE – NSale 2020: Favorites Under $50
- FOUR – NSale 2020: Closet Staples (Clothing, Shoes + more!)
NSale 2020: My Top Picks
SHOP: My Top Picks
1 | SET A BUDGET
The #NSale can be both exciting and overwhelming, especially if you follow a lot of bloggers/influencers who are constantly sharing products from the sale. Please do not feel that you NEED anything from this sale. Sometimes the most fun part of the sale is just looking at all of the new merchandise… Ya know, window shopping!
If you ARE planning to snag a few items from the sale, set a budget upfront. Whether you are shopping for yourself or for gifts for others, it can be easy to get carried away when you start seeing all of the amazing deals and merchandise.
As a blogger, I will be covering the sale + sharing my favorite merchandise from the sale, but please know that I do not buy everything I share! I share a variety of products to fit everyones different interests. This is one of my favorite sales and I have so much fun shopping and sharing it! However, my number one tip for this sale is to set a budget and stick to it, girlfriend!
2 | CREATE A WISHLIST
If you are planning on shopping the sale, I encourage you to create a wishlist of items you are interested in buying. If you create an account on Nordstrom.com, you can actually create a wishlist within your account!
What are you shopping for during the #NSale? Home decor? A pair of shoes? A designer item that rarely goes on sale? Creating a wishlist ahead of time will help narrow down your wishes to fit your budget, as well as help you have a better idea of what you are really looking for during the sale. The preview of the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale on July 24 should help you create your wishlist!
3 | PRIORITIZE YOUR WISHLIST
Going along with my last tip, prioritizing your wishlist is especially important for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for a couple of reasons. The first is that prioritizing your wishlist will help you create your budget. If the #1 item you want from the sale is a designer bag, you might not have room in your budget for much else.
The second reason prioritizing your wishlist is important is because popular merchandise and sizes sell out FAST during this sale (sometimes even before the sale opens to everyone). If you really have your heart set on something (and it is within your budget), be sure to act quickly when the sale opens to you! I recommend shopping online the day the sale opens to you and perhaps even ordering multiple sizes in something if you are unsure. Nordstrom offers free shipping and returns and the process has always been a breeze for me!
SHOP: My Favorite Nordstrom Purchases
My Favorite Brands at Nordstrom
- BP – Love everything by BP! Cute + affordable basics, shoes and accessories
- Caslon – Cute and affordable styles for all women
- Chelsea28 – Quality pieces and classic styles at great prices
- Free People – Popular brand with basics and boho fashion
- Halogen – Great brand for work wear
- Hunter – Rainboots and boot socks
- Kendra Scott – Gorgeous jewelry at great price points
- Leith – Quality and affordable clothing
- Longchamp – A classic European brand with the best bags and totes
- Madewell – Great denim and basics
- Natori – My favorite bras!
- Olivia Burton – Incredible brand started by two best friends in London. This brand has the prettiest watches (my watch that I wear every day is Olivia Burton)!
- Rebecca Minkoff – Love this designer brand for bags and accessories
- Sam Edleman – Quality, classic and cute shoes
- Topshop – Love their trendy styles!
- Tory Burch – One of my favorite designers for classic bags, shoes and accessories
- Treasure & Bond – Great clothing and accessories
- UGG – I think we all know that UGGs are the best comfy shoes ever!
- Veja – My favorite sustainable shoe brand!
I will keep this post updated with new links and shopping notes so be sure to pin/bookmark this page and/or check back for updates!
Be sure to stay ~in tune with Crystal June~ by subscribing to my monthly email newsletter HERE!
PIN IT FOR LATER: