A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be a part of a fun styled photoshoot with a group of Pittsburgh girl bosses. I played the role of the bride for this bridal/Galentine’s party shoot and although my groom didn’t show (LOL), I had the best day ever with this gorgeous group of women!
You may have seen a few of these photos already on my Instagram or here on the blog in my Valentine’s and Galentine’s Day Gift Ideas post or my Valentine’s and Galentine’s Outfit Ideas post. However, I wanted to share more of my favorite photos from this shoot because so much hard work (and fun!) went into creating this day and this content. All credits are provided at the end of this post.
Here are a few photos from my fake wedding day…
I’ve only known these women a short time, but we had SO much fun together during this shoot. These are the women you should fill your social media feeds and your life with. They are all smart, beautiful inside and out, genuine, creative, hard-working, inspiring… I could go on and on. I am so thankful to have met so many amazing women like these ladies through this blogging venture.
After my fake wedding, we had a Galentine’s Day party with the cutest spread + decor…
- Bloggers / Models: Anna, Jordyn, Leilani
- Planning / Studio / Coffee: Kathryn, The Loveliest
- Hair: Katherine, The Lavendar Loft
- Planning/ Floral: Hannah Di Cicco, Sip & Celebrate
- Makeup: Annika and Raquel, Owners of Glam to Go + Glam to Go Makeup Artists: Amanda and Rachel
- Bridal Gown: Erin, Luna Boutique
- Photographer: Molly, Photos by Molly M
- Charcuterie: Erin, Olive & Brie
- Heart Cookies with Names: Carly, Harper + Honey Bakery
- Heart Cookies for Coffee Mugs: Marissa, Marissa Lynn Bakery
- Pinata: Kayty, Hey Kayty Studio
Huge shout out to the girl bosses and creative minds that came together to make this photoshoot and this day a success. Be sure to check out each of their websites/social accounts above because they all have incredible services and content to offer.