As you may know, I’m a total beauty junkie and I rock the VIB Rouge status at Sephora. However, some of my go-to beauty essentials come from the aisles of everyone’s favorite store, Target. Like many ladies, Target is my happy place and one-stop shop for all of the things. Today, I’m rounding up my 10 Target beauty essentials to share with you so get your red card ready, girlfriend!
1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer – I’ve tried so many ‘high-end’ concealers and I could never find one that masked my dark circles AND didn’t sink into any fine lines around my eyes until I gave this Maybelline concealer a try. I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage, as well as how long it lasts. On days where I feel less than awake, I swipe this product under my eyes and then blend it out with a sponge to achieve a bright-eyed look.
2. e.l.f. Smooth & Set Undereye Powder – I use this e.l.f. setting powder to set my Maybelline concealer. A few quick dustings of this is all I need to keep my concealer from sinking into any lines around my eyes. The best part about this product is the price! For $4, you can’t beat it (it’s a small container, but it lasts awhile)! I actually like this e.l.f. setting powder more than the popular Laura Mercier translucent setting powder!
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer – This lash primer has been a serious game-changer for my lashes! This primer makes your lashes appear thicker and longer PLUS it conditions them. When I use this primer, my mascara goes on more smoothly and I’ve also noticed that my mascara is much less clumpy when I apply a second coat.
4. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara – I love trying new mascaras and I have a few faves that range from ‘drugstore’ to ‘high-end.’ This mascara has quickly become a staple in my makeup bag! I love the applicator brush and it definitely gives my lashes more volume. This mascara paired with the L’Oreal lash primer = incredible long + thick lashes.
5. Crest White Strips – These are a holy grail beauty product for me. I’ve been using Crest White Strips since they first came out over a decade ago. I use the gentle strips now because my teeth have become more sensitive to whitening over time. I used to whiten my teeth a lot more, but after using these strips for so long + using a whitening toothpaste daily, I’ve found that I only need to use a strip every so often for an extra brightening boost. Even my dentist is impressed with how white my teeth are from using these strips!
6. Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat – This is a product I’ve been using for years and I love to spread the word about it. For a DIY mani/pedi that looks like a professional gel job, Revlon’s Quick Dry Top Coat is all you need (I can’t find this product on Target’s website at the moment, but I just picked up a bottle in the store recently). It does exactly what it says and helps your nails dry quickly while leaving them with a gel-like texture and shine. People ALWAYS comment on my nails and assume that I get them done at a salon, but 95% of the time I do them myself and I always use this top coat.
7. Oil Absorbing Sheets – I keep these oil absorbing sheets in my purse year-round, but they are essential for the summer months. I blot these little sheets on my face wherever I get oily/shiny throughout the day (mainly my T zone) and they remove any oil without messing up my makeup + they leave my face with a matte finish. I buy the Target brand (Up&Up) instead of the Clean & Clear brand because you get more sheets for less $.
8. Static Guard – This is kind of a random beauty essential, but it’s a game-changer for dealing with static-cling. You know when your shirt is sticking to you in ALLLL the wrong places (mainly in the winter)? Well, Static Guard completely eliminates that problem! You just spray this up your shirt or wherever your clothing is sticking to you and POOF! Problem solved – no more static-cling! Apparently this product has been around for ages, but I just discovered it recently from a co-worker. Target also has travel-sized versions of this which are perfect to keep in your purse, car or desk drawer.
9. Pantene Conditioning Hair Mist – I use this Pantene leave-in conditioner after I shower to help detangle my hair. I love this product because it doesn’t leave any residue in my hair and it keeps my hair looking shiny and feeling soft after I blow-dry it. This is a simple, yet essential, beauty product in my book.
10. CeraVe Moisturizers and Night Cream – I have combination skin and I searched forever for a daily moisturizer that would keep my face moisturized all day long without letting it get oily. From high-end to drugstore brands, I’ve tried tons of moisturizers over the years. I finally tried CeraVe’s Moisturizing Cream and rejoiced! This is a body + facial moisturizer and, like most CeraVe products, it works behind the scenes all day/night to help restore the protective skin barrier. I now use this moisturizing cream year-round as my daytime moisturizer. For a night-time moisturizer, I use CeraVe’s Skin Renewing Night Cream in the winter for an extra dose of hydration. In the summer, I use CeraVe’s PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion.
I hope you enjoyed these 10 Target beauty essentials! Each of these products I highly recommend (and could not live without!). What are some of your Target (or ‘drugstore’) beauty essentials?
PIN IT FOR LATER: