Looking for something to wear on Galentine’s and/or Valentine’s Day? Maybe you and your girlfriends are getting together for Galentine’s Day and you’re looking for something cute + festive to wear to brunch! Or maybe you need some Valentine’s Day outfit ideas for date night with your partner!
Today, I’m sharing 10 Galentine’s and Valentine’s outfit ideas for any woman who wants her outfit to show some love this month! I rounded up five casual + cute looks and five dressed up/evening looks + some fun and festive accessories to pair with any of these outfits!
Casual + Cute Looks
These five cute + casual Galentine’s and/or Valentine’s looks are perfect to rock all month long to work, brunch or wherever your heart takes you!
1. Knitted Heart Sweater – This sweater is so cute and I love that it comes in a few different color options! Pair it with jeans for a cute casual look or dress it up a bit for the office with a pair of slacks + heels.
2. Red Long-Sleeve Knit Dress – This swing dress looks so comfy! Pair it with some black tights or faux leather leggings + boots for work or Galentine’s Day brunch with the girls!
3. Pink Sweater with Red Lips – This sweater is so festive and fun! You’ll definitely give ’em something to talk a ‘pout in this sweater (LOL, okay I’m done). You could wear this with jeans and some cute sneakers or pair this with black slacks and red heels for work!
4. My Dog Is My Valentine Tee + Be My Galentine Tee – Who doesn’t love a good graphic tee?! These two t-shirts from The Loveliest are absolutely adorable for the month of February. You could pair these with [black, white or blue] jeans or dress them up a bit with a fun [pleated] skirt. Add a cute cardigan or blazer on top to complete the look!
5. Tiny Hearts Tee – This tiny hearts tee is so cute and simple! You could wear this under a cardigan or blazer for work, pair it with a skirt (similar to my outfit in the photo above!) or rock it with jeans and a fun jacket!
Dressed Up / Evening Looks
Whether you are looking for an outfit for Galentine’s Day drinks with the girls or a date night outfit for Valentine’s Day with your boo, these five dressed up looks will be sure to give you heart eyes!
1. Hearts Wrap Dress – This hearts wrap dress is SO pretty… and it’s only $18! This would be the perfect outfit for your Valentine’s date night! Pair it with strappy heels or booties and some fun accessories.
2. Red Wrap Dress – This chic red wrap dress would be a stunner for a night out with either your girls or your partner! Add some black heels or over-the-knee boots + some chic earrings and you are ready to hit the town!
3. Pink Sleeveless Jumpsuit – I am INTO this pink jumpsuit! This would be such a fun girl’s night out/Galentine’s outfit. You could pair it with black or red heels + maybe add a fun blazer or jacket and some heart accessories!
4. Black or Blush Pleated Tie-Waist Dress – This dress is so classic and chic. It comes in black or a blush pink color. I love that you can tie the waist into a bow in the front or the back! This is a gorgeous evening outfit option that you could style with so many different shoes and accessories. I would pair the black dress with red heels + a red lip for Valentine’s Day. I would pair the blush dress with black strappy heels, red nail polish and a red lip for a Galentine’s night out with my girlfriends.
5. Black Lace Cocktail Dress – This dress is sure to stir up some heart eyes! This little black lace dress is perfect for Valentine’s Day date night. Pair it with some strappy heels and a chic coat for a romantic night out with your boo!
- Hot Lips Drop Earrings
- L-O-V-E Drop Earrings
- Heart Quilted Crossbody Bag
- Red or Pink Pointed-Toe Heels
- Black Open-Toe Heels
- Black Suede Heels
I hope these Galentine’s and Valentine’s day outfit ideas gave you some style inspo for the month of love! If you’re looking for Valentines or Galentine’s Day gift ideas for him or her, be sure to check out my recent Valentine’s and Galentine’s Day Gift Guide!
PIN IT FOR LATER: